Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Click my heels three times...

I am crawling out of my skin to get to Michigan. I am so ready for school, for having friends around, to just have a routine, busy full days, doing things I like, hanging out with people I like. But that's not all. I'm in the process of moving again, and it's making me crazy. In the past year, I've moved from Anderson to Jersey, Jersey to England, back from England again, and now on to Michigan. Four major moves in the past twelve months. Half the reason I'm considering staying in Ann Arbor over the summer is because I don't want to go through moving again. Every time I've moved some where in the past year, I've known it's not going to be for long. And I am *so* excited about Michigan, not because of all the fun times and the academics (taking a semester out of school will make a nerd out of anyone) or because we have a kick butt football team (because I would feel this way no matter which school I would be starting out this year), but because I know I'm going to be there for a while. I can settle finally. It can sorta become home.

No comments: