Saturday, July 05, 2008

Indiana Jones

Week One of camp is over. I counseled in my favourite tent, Heffalump. It was a crazy, stressful week. I learned a lot though, and got some wise counsel from a friend, and in the end everything was going great. Normally, I love day off. In fact, we've changed the words of one of our came songs to talk about day off, but even though I'm excited to be out in civilization for a few hours and able to wear heels and thrilled about the girls I get to counsel next week, I'm a little more sad to see these Week One girls go than I have been before. There's just a lot more that I'd love to talk with those girls about. I guess sometimes you have to be content with planting seeds.

I haven't gotten to see my nephew yet - I won't until August - but I got to hear him make some little noises on the phone. He's adorable!

I haven't been able to write at all, but that was expected.

But now that I'm back in cell phone range, there are a million people I have to call. If you love me, and know how much I hate the phone, love me enough to write me a letter instead...

No comments: