Saturday, July 07, 2007

I finished a full week of camp with real campers! Heather found my camera back in Indiana. I've never laughed so hard in my life. My friend and I are the same person (she even uses In the Rain!) except that she has a cute Boston accent - and likes the Red Soxes. I got to help replace a platform tent's waterproof tarp in the pouring rain while balancing on the supports. I got to act in a songfest instead of watch one. My adopted soldier sent me a letter! My week one campers figured out my real name because I speak in third person way to much. I haven't written a word since the end of Script Frenzy. We spent too much time last night discussing how best to capture/kill the five mice we saw in Pooh's Corner. I remembered it's worth falling into.

1 comment:

Josh Elder said...

Sounds like you've had quite a week dealing with rain and mice and Red Sox fans. Hope the rest equally exciting.

And I get all the other comments in your post, but what does "I remembered it's worth falling into." mean? That one seems a little different than the rest...