Friday, February 06, 2004

"Hello, my name is Amy..."

Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm... a blogger. Careful, it's catching. There's little to say about me, more to say about my new blog. Scriva is Italian for "write," an apt title considering what a blog is, simply a collection of writings. A collection on a myriad of different topics to. I'm prepared to write about anything and everything. Movies, music, travel, what little I know of politics, current events, stories I'm working on, what guys need to know about girls to stop frustrating us, etc. This blog may be a small voice, but a voice it will be. It comes fully equipped with plenty of opinions, and I'd like to hear any responses back (considering I can figure out how this thing works.).

I hope you enjoy your time here. Cheers!

No comments: