Friday, November 11, 2005

NaNo Inspires?

So, since NaNo started, I've been hit with inspiration for poetry. Well, not since it started, but the last couple of days. I've been sitting in Intro to Lit class banging out poetry like nobody's business. I have like, 8 now or something from two days. I kinda like it. There's no reason I can't be a short story writer/novelist/poet/playwrite. Maybe when November is over, I'll take a look at these poems and give them some more time and thought and work. Amy Butler, published poet. Never thought that would happen (not to say it will). Ooh, Mike, I think I had an idea for a slam-esque poem (-esque is my new favorite thing), but I'm not sure if it would work. Probably less slam and more just, this is a poem meant to be read aloud. Hmm, maybe I should write it first. I think I'm going to call it, "All Circuits are Busy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I want to hear it when you're done. If it's not a slam, but should be, I think I can help.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Let me hear it when you're finished. If it's not a slam, and should be, I think I can help.

Mike