Saturday, November 12, 2005

Two Names I Go By: Ames, Butler
Two Parts of My Heritage: Irish, Cherokee
Two Things That Scare Me: failing, my dreams
Two Everyday Essentials: candy, music
Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now: my Reardon work polo and khakis
Two of My Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Coldplay and Lifehouse
Two of My Favorite Songs: "Drops of Jupiter" by Train and the Coldplay and Sum 41 mashup
Two Things I Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love): fun, differences
Two Physical Things that Appeal to Me: eyes, smile
Two of My Favorite Hobbies: acting, traveling
Two Things I Want Really Badly: to be in a show this year, to get into film school next year
Two Places I Want to go on Vacation: New Zealand, Israel
Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die: work in film, get married
Two people I would like to see do this: Kenny and... Sara, but she doesn't have a personal blog anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Know More Than You Think...
It's not yet four years that Google's been running the PPC version of AdWords. It really made me think back to Day 1 of the program when I read Dylan Parker's blog entry from that day.
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
secret of online business success
site. It pretty much covers secret of online business success related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...