Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blast the radio, roll down the windows, scream at the top of your lungs

I love life. Sure, that's lacking my usual subtlety, but that's just the way I feel right now. Content, and excited, and happy. I think those moments when you fall in love with life are all the more precious when it hasn't always been that way and that it won't always be that way, either. Part of loving life is loving the mess that comes with it. I feel a little bit sad for those people who take the problems of their lives and become bitter and angry over them. And it's not like I'm looking for more ways to mess up my life or that I'm reveling in those things that present concerns to me, but really. My problems are there, but so are my answers. I wish people understood how to make the most out of their lives. I'm trying to learn. Ever felt like life was humming? This beautiful peace and joy. My future husband, Mat Kearney, said it best, "Father's got the best plan." : P


"I can tap dance. You want to see me tap dance?"
"I would love to see you tap dance."
- Garden State

No comments: