Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Niiiiice."

I'm not sure what it is, but apparently two girls wolfing down pizza and cookies as they stumble down the streets of New York is attractive to some guys. The theme of the trip is "Oh, we *were* going the right way."

Heather and I stumbled upon Power Rangers (in Space) on TV tonight. Creep-ers.

Heather and I are great at making up stories about people. Put two writers together in one of the biggest cities in the world and hilarity ensues. We almost waited out to see if this man and a woman were going to conquer the silence barrier and talk to each other like they had obviously been thinking about but it was getting cold and dark so we had to leave and we never found out if the man gathered up enough nerve to finally talk to her.

Power Rangers is getting really intense and emotional. Quite surprising.

I'm getting a little stressed about school. I just don't know how everything works for fall semester, you know? And after I gave that little speech about how I can still appreciate the mess in life, I need to, well, remember it. Sometimes I wish we could all just.... grow up.

It's Shakespeare in the Park tomorrow. A Midsummer's Night Dream. My favourite. I'm excited. : )

"E-clep-tor!"

No comments: