Friday, August 20, 2010

A Lack of an Update

I moved into my new apartment yesterday. It's lovely, of course, but it has no internet or cable yet, and I'm waiting for my Roomie to get back from her weekend away to set it up. Lucky for me there's a coffee shop just down the road. Also I don't have a bed or anything yet. And I need to paint my room first before I attempt to bring all the furniture in. So picture a nice new apartment, completely empty except for a bunch of boxes strew all over the place and an air mattress, and you'll get a pretty accurate picture of my current life.

I also got a PA job [job as in paid work]. The details of which I'm not yet going to share, but let's just say that it was a poor celebration last night of me eating alone on the floor of my unfurnished eating pizza and watching an ancient episode of Bones on my computer. I cannot WAIT to share the details though because, not only is this one of the biggest films to come to Michigan, but the story about how my name got passed along is pretty incredible.

This is great.

No comments: