Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh, I see...

I've realized why leaving Anderson is becoming hard for me to want to go through with now. My family has always been and will always be there; I'm still friends with the people from high school that really mattered to me. But this spring, for the first time in my life, I'm leaving people that I really care about and really love, knowing that the relationships inevitably, sadly, won't be able to last.



I miss that town
I miss their faces
You can’t erase
You can’t replace it

I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it

If I could relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change

Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It’s hard to say it
Time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye

Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it
It’s time to say it
Goodbye, Goodbye

Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
Every time I do it makes me.

"Photograph" by Nickelback

No comments: