Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Like Sunshine

I stubbed my toe today. Man, I forgot how much that hurts.

Today was an interesting day in the Wilson household. I was dead tired this morning, as I have ever right to be, not getting enough sleep over the weekend, due to me trying to save all my emails from AOL on Friday night (and then dad not cancelling the account this month after all) and Oxford night life on Saturday. I'm still tired, but the afternoon was better.

Today I've been in a good mood, and I don't even know why. In fact, it makes me a little suspicious. The positive outlook would be to say, Yes, God's giving me a break! Or, woo hoo, I've learned something *and* managed to put it into practice to improve my life. Or something of the more upbeat nature. However, I wonder if this is some false sense of security. Am I really finding happiness or am I just sliding back into a state of oblivion? I guess, the thing is, I feel like everything's going to be ok. No matter what happens. I guess that's why I want it to be the peace of God. Because it will be fine. It will all be fine. It doesn't matter what choices other people make, it doesn't matter where I go to school next, it doesn't matter if I barely manage to scrape by these next six weeks with shreds of my sanity left.

Regardless of what happens next, everything will be fine.

No comments: