Saturday, April 05, 2008

15 Movie Quotes

Emily did this meme, and someone else too, I think. Nobody tagged me, but I'm doing this anyway. I tried not to repeat movies.

1. "You changed my life. You changed my life, and I've known you four days. This is the start of something really big."

2. "I am no good at goodbyes."

3. "You and I are substitute people."

4. "Look at those bodacious ta-tas!"

5. "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. " (You need the whole thing. It's just too good.)

6. "This is true love - you think this happens every day?"

7. "Oh, boo-hoo. Now I feel really bad. Bad llama."

8. "My problem is that it's 2 A.M. My problem is I'm asleep. I'm on a tour bus with eight stinkin' men. Rule number one: Don't propose to a girl on a bus, you got that? Rule number two: Don't tell her it's because you had a bad dream."

9. "Before you came into my life I could make all kinds of decisions now I'm addicted I have to know what you think... What do you think?"
"I think your the most selfish human being on the planet."
"Well that's just silly. Have you met everybody on the planet?"

10. "You just had a near-life experience!"

11. "There he goes off to his room to write that hit song 'Alone in my principles.'"

12. "I don't like sand. It's rough and course... Not like you." (Ok, ok, that one's a joke! For real now)

12.5 "Oh, she ain't my wife, warden. I keep asking her, and she keeps saying no."

13. "There'll be no living with her after this."

14. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

15. "Because it's a book about a man who doesn't know he's about to die. And then dies. But if a man does know he's about to die and dies anyway. Dies- dies willingly, knowing that he could stop it, then- I mean, isn't that the type of man who you want to keep alive?"

No comments: