Friday, July 28, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologize for the delay...

Tonight I'm going out with my au pair friends for one of our last times as the original group that was here when I came. Tomorrow I leave wtih the family for a week in Devon with my host mum's family. Next weekend I'll be exploring Cornwall. On Monday I'll spend most of the afternoon and evening in London, being a tourist, before I take the train to Stansted airport to spend the night. Then it's an early flight, landing in Sweden, and I'll catch a ferry over to Denmark for my five day four night tour of Copenhagen, Venice, and Prague. I'll get in late Saturday night, a fortnight from now, spend another night at the airport, and catch an early train back to Southbourne Sunday morning.

So if you don't hear from me in the next few weeks, that's why.

Cheers!

No comments: