Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Woohoo, I am such a nerd. Tonight I added Portsmouth to my facebook networks so now I'm in an English network! Hey, it's super hard to meet English people around here.

I've finally figured out how to work the video on my digital camera. Well, more precisely how to get the video from the camera to the computer. Finally, after like, 6 months of having it. I was looking over some footage tonight. I sound like my big sis. Too bad she doesn't get off work until I'm already asleep. Stupid time difference.

This is the first week of the summer holidays. It's been a bit stressful and exhausting, but good as well. I'm looking forward to a relaxing Friday night with the other au pairs in a couple of days. Next week we're going to Devon to be with my host mum's parents and I'll get to see Cornwall and that area. I'm most excited about seeing Restmorel Castle which I used in a story back in my senior year, not knowing that ruins still existed. Then, the week after that, I'm going to Copenhagen, Venice, and Prague. It's going to be a crazy trip, but I'm so excited. Summer here in England is beautiful. It's hot and cloudless. I feel like the past week or so I've really settled even more here. It's a nice feeling.

It's about to storm outside. It's good. We need the rain.

No comments: