Monday, September 04, 2006

10 Things

Today I:

1. Got a tan on the last day of summer (ok, maybe it's a little pink, but at least it's color)
2. Will probably cave in and buy the soundtrack to The Last Kiss on iTunes (who is *not* anxiously waiting for Zach Braff's new film?)
3. Finally went running
4. Buried one of my kids
5. Discovered that if you wear a necklace to the beach, you will end up with a funny tan line (guess I'm wearing *that* necklace for a while)
6. Was part of several minutes of successful kite flying (finally)
7. Realized that things at AU haven't changed; you still have to wait for forever and jump through hoops when dealing with finances or the registrar
8. Failed as a mind reader
9. Got rejected a Tesco's (for having an old 5 pound note. It was only afterwards that I thought up the brilliant plan of going on and on about how I need the milk for my four children in the morning before I sent them off to their first day of school in shoes that I had slaved to buy for them. I don't think it would have worked anyway)
10. Almost gave up on something, again

No comments: