Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So it looks like the only way to move 600 emails from my old AOL account to my new gmail account is to go through them one by one and forward them. Should I do it? I only have until Friday. Unfortunately, I only have until Friday to submit my application to my other university. So am I going to have to choose which I want?

On a "high"er note (haha, I'm so witty), there's this story that has become a favourite of the children recently about a rat that loses one of his pet bugs in the garden. And there comes a point in the story when it talks about all the places that he looks around for Lester, his bug, and every time I get to "He looked around the empty plant pots" I always slip up and say "pot plants." I can't help it, even when I know it's coming.

Ever feel like your past is really something that happened to someone else? Or that your life could be told in quotes from sappy (but quality) movies and songs by Coldplay? Ever wonder if you keep making the same mistakes that you're trying to fix?

Life is good. I may still be a fool, but that's ok : )

1 comment:

Mini Mac said...

so, yes. I am a stalker...of you. Yeah, be afraid. I have a blogger. And why does yours look so pretty? Mine is ugly. :-P
Love, Katie!