Wednesday, May 09, 2007

101 Things I Won't Do

So, as I said, my list is a little difficult. You'd think 101 things would be easy to think up. Uh huh. The thing is, I've been looking at other people's lists for inspiration, and a lot of them spend 20-30 things on stuff I just don't want to do. I don't care about losing weight or getting into shape. Tattoos on myself scare me because they'll never come off, and I only mildly joke about getting another piercing. I don't need to make sure the garden in the backyard stays deweeded or that the shrubberies don't get out of hand. I don't really have the facilities for baking or cooking. No house, ergo I have no things that need fixing around the house. There is no money in my bank to go travelling, and there's definitely no way I'm going to be able to get myself out of debt in three years.

However, the List is practically finished and will be up soon (because I know everyone's been waiting. Anxiously.).

No comments: