Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 0

First of all, I'm sorry I initially mentioned Shaun White air guitaring the national anthem in my post yesterday. I think it was silly of him, but now I feel bad about all the people who Googled that and were directed to my blog. I have nothing important to say about Shaun White, air guitaring, or the national anthem.

I did want to write a post on the Olympics and writers, but Scott does it so well here, it's more effective for me to point people towards him than churn up something of my own.

I just spent the last 20 hours in a car driving back up from Florida. So no, no real writing was done today. I did scribble out about a half dozen beats for a revised outline for Keys to the Garden. Real productive. Tomorrow, I'm going to prep myself (meaning, maybe I'll organize my life and my millions of pieces of paper) for the next 90 days.

But first I'm going to sleep in for as long as I want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Amy Butler said...

No copywriters. It's all me. :) Thanks for reading!

Scott W. Smith said...

Thanks for your kind words and the link to "Screenwriting from Iowa."